- The gathering of Jews, Muslems and Christians, as well as the initiation of activities toward familiarity and partnership between cultures in humanitarian terms and equality.
- The Center, located in the heart of a multi-cultural city, acts as a unique gathering point in Israel for Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
- The Center maintains various international connections with a variety of countries, with the intention of promoting a model of co-existence.
- The development of cultural activities via various forms of art and exposure to the various traditions and cultures arising out of all religions.
- The offering of quality services in all areas of informal education and culture to the residents of Tel Aviv, Jaffa and its surroundings.
- Cooperation and communal collaboration within the activities of the Cultural Center.
- Support and the promotion of the individual and the group, towards community involvement and collaborative action, based upon the improvement and enrichment of the life of the community.
- The offering of a variety of programs and activities based on community needs with the intention of reaching the widest age bracket and groups.
- The offering of personalized relations based upon professional services, the fostering of excellence and equal opportunities.